The 3rd GHI Organizations Assembly
The GHI Organizations Assembly is a context for information exchange to promote global health among international agencies, NGOs, the governmental institutions of individual countries, municipal governments, economic organizations, industrial associations, university research organizations, research parks, industrial clusters, or organizations focused on UHC, etc.
We are also inviting new members. If you wish to participate, please contact us.
*When you are a new applicant, you must acquire our approval.
*Please contact us at the below email address if you would like to make an announcement or presentation.
1. Opening Remarks
4. The Global Health Initiative and Universal Health coverage
5. Provision of information, such as health-related issues, needs, activities or events, and requests for cooperation and event information from member organizations
6. Other information which members must share or propose
(1) Yasuyoshi Watanabe, M.D., PH.D, Director, RIKEN Center for Life Science Technologies, Division Director, Division of Bio-function Dynamics Imaging
“Compass to Healthy Life Research Complex Program”
(2) Mr. Kenichi Minamide, Mayor, City of Izumiotsu
“The Ability Enhancement Experimental City”
7. Card Exchange
8. Closing Remarks
*As all meetings are held in Japanese, please let us know in advance if you will require translation services.
*We are pleased to invite new member organizations to join us.
|開催時間||13:30 - 15:30|
|会場情報||7F, Knowledge Capital Tower C,|
|住所||Grand Front Osaka, 3-1 Ofukacho, Kita-ku|