Innovation through networking between experimental cities (mirroring cities) in EU countries and Japan (International Strategic Zone of Healthcare, Robotics, Mobility and IoT, etc.)
Conference meetings will be held to generate innovation through networking between experimental cities (mirroring cities) in EU countries and Japan (International Strategic Zone of Healthcare, Robotics, Mobility and IoT, etc.).
Two projects from Japan were submitted to the meeting for consideration, to which those participants interested in collaboration with Odense City as an experimental city were invited in advance.
Through the international collaboration of experimental cities, research is conducted on the possibilities of overseas expansion for domestic companies, universities, and medical institutions who participate, as well as those in Japan involved in collaboration with foreign sectors; the construction of a collaboration platform for international authorization is also expected.
The Global Health Initiative (GHI) will support these conference meetings with business matching for domestic research parks, health clusters, and business support institutions, etc.
* Non-disclosure agreement will be signed by non-member participants.
15:15-16:15 [A] Project
Speakers from Japan (1)
(1) Mr. Kotaro Ohba, Ph.D., Deputy Director, Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, Robot Innovation Research Center
(2) Mr. Hiroshi Sato, Ph.D., Group Leader, Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, Human Environment Interaction Research Group, Human Informatics Research Institute
(3) Mr. Daisuke Yasuda, Officer, Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, Technology Marketing Office, Research and Innovation Promotion Headquarters
(4) Ibaraki Prefecture, Tsukuba City, etc.
Speakers from Japan (2)
(5) Mr. Hirokazu Tanaka, Ph.d., Professor, Hokkaido University, Graduate School of Information Sciences, Hiroshima City University
(6) Ms. Miki Haseyama, Ph.D. Professor, Hokkaido University, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology
(7) Mr. Shigenobu Minami, Ph.D., Specially Appointed Professor, Hokkaido University, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology
(8) Mr. Yasutaka Hatakeyama, Ph.D., Postdoctoral fellow, Hokkaido University, Graduate School of Information Science and Technology
(9) Mr. Tsutomu Miyamoto, Fellow, Tama University, The Integrated-risk-management Research Institute
◆Speakers from EU
Mr. Kensuke Nakajma, Investment Manager/Invest in Denmark, Royal Danish Embassy
(11) Mr. Lasse Nørgaard Nielsen
(12) Mr. Kasper Hallenborg
(13) Mr. Joost Nijhoff
(14) Mr. Mads Wojtynka
(15) Mr. Eiji Sasahara, Ph.D.,
Chairman, The American Chamber of Commerce In Japan, Health Care IT Subcommittee
(16) Ministry of the Environment
(17) And more
|開催時間||13:00 - 15:00|
|会場情報||UDX Gallary NEXT3, Akihabara UDX 4th Floor|
|住所||14-1, Sotokanda 4-chome|