The Global Health Initiative (GHI) promotes global health from various standpoints. We have established the GHI Associated Organizations Liaison Committee to provide opportunities for organizations working in the field of global health to exchange information face-to-face.
The GHI Associated Organization’s Liaison Committee aims to resolve challenges in global health, promote international interdisciplinary collaboration and projects, and establish ecosystems. We are building a network to allow relevant organizations in Japan and abroad to exchange information.
- Sharing information related to the challenges and needs of each country and organization, as well as the work and projects in which they are engaged, and requesting cooperation
- Sharing information related to the challenges and needs of each cluster, as well as the work and projects conducted, and requesting cooperation
- Investigating challenges and support measures related to the entry and expansion into Japan of foreign companies and university research institutes
- Investigating challenges and support measures related to attracting Japanese companies and university research institutes abroad, and promoting investment, technological collaboration, and project collaboration
- Investigating challenges and support measures related to the activities of foreign-owned companies in Japan as well as collaboration with Japanese companies
- Investigating and organizing working groups, etc.
- Investigating GHI activities and functions
- Foreign government agencies and diplomatic missions in Japan (embassies, consulates, trade centers, etc.)
- Foreign economic and business organizations and organizations in Japan (chambers of commerce, etc.)
- Japanese government agencies and support organizations in this field, etc. (relevant government bureaus and ministries, independent administrative agencies, public research support organizations, public cluster support organizations, etc.)
- Municipality-related organizations (Kansai local municipalities, prefectures, cities, towns, villages, and municipality-related support organizations, etc.)
- Economic and business organizations (Kansai economic organizations, medical care and health business organizations, etc.)
- Principal cluster management organizations and constituent organizations (local clusters, special areas, science parks, and relevant projects, etc.)
Osaka Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Azuma) Tel: 081-6-6944-6484;
Institute of Creative Industries and Culture (Hirotsune and Segawa) Tel: 081-3-5297-8200;